This is the Apple Watch Series 4 - 44mm Force Touch Sensor and Gasket Replacement. This sensor serves as a gasket between the screen and watch case. When you replace the LCD on an Apple watch, doing so could rip the Force Touch sensor that runs along the perimeter of the case. Damaging the sensor can compromise its seal. So you will have to replace this part when reassembling your watch. All of our Apple Watch products are fully tested and 100% guaranteed to fit your device perfectly.
When you place your order before 5 pm PST, Monday-Friday, it will be shipped out that same day. We will also throw in a pry tool and adhesive strip for free with the purchase of a repair part. If you have any questions, just contact us. We have an email and live chat tech support available to assist you with any problems that you may be experiencing.
- Apple Watch (44mm - Series 4) GPS
- Apple Watch (44mm - Series 4) GPS + Cellular
- Apple Watch Series 4 44mm Force Touch Sensor and Gasket Replacement
- Seal Your Screen to the Watch Case
- Affordable and Fully Tested
- Free Pry Tool And Adhesive Strip
- Fast Same Day Shipping, Monday-Friday, Before 5pm PST