Suggested Repair Skill Level
iPad Mini Front-Facing Camera Replacement is the camera that faces you while you look at your tablet screen. This camera allows you to have face time. If your iPad Mini forward camera is not working properly or is not working at all you need this part to replace it.
This is a simple DIY project that can be done in under 30 minutes.
Each repair requires a different set of tool as per the manufacturers requirements. The tools you will need to repair your tablet are listed for you at the top right. Click to add them to your cart so you are able to complete the repair quickly and with no damage to your tablet.
We offer you any support you need to buy the correct part. Live chat with one of our agents or email us if you have any questions. At RepairsUniverse, we guarantee the quality of our parts 100%, which is one of the many reasons we have been in business selling parts, accessories and supplies to millions of customers since 2008.
iPad Mini Teardown Video Repair Guide
It may be helpful to watch the entire video first and then review the applicable parts by rewinding and pausing when necessary.
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini 1st Gen
- iPad Mini 2nd Gen Retina
- front-facing 1.2-megapixel camera
- Part Number: 821-1752-A, 821-1542-06, 821-1752-02
- For questions about this product, please feel free to contact us by phone at 866.925.2350 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper right hand side of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For Volume discounts and wholesale orders, please apply for an account now.