Suggested Repair Skill Level
If the battery on your HTC ONE M8 is dying too soon you can stop the frustration with the HTC One (M8) Battery Replacement. When you plug the phone in and the battery will not charge you need a new battery. You will also want to replace your battery if it gets warm during use or while charging. You can replace the battery yourself and save money and time.
Each repair requires a different set of tool as per the manufacturers requirements. The tools you will need to repair your phone are listed for you at the top right. Click to add them to your cart so you are able to complete the repair quickly and with no damage to your phone.
If you have any questions or concerns during the checkout or repair process the FAQ page is great for providing the info you need. We also have a team of skilled technicians who are here to help. Monday to Friday you can reach us from 9am to 5pm PST. Feel free to contact a technician through the "LiveChat" on the top right corner of every page or via email on the Contact Us form.
HTC One M8 Repair Guide
- HTC One M8 all carriers
- Brand new HTC One (M8) Battery Replacement
- Li-Po battery 2600 mAh
- Stand by time 3G: 20.7 days (496 hours)
- Talk time 3G: 20 hours
- Same day shipping on orders placed by 4pm (PST)
- For questions about this product please feel free to contact us by phone at 866.925.2350 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper right hand side of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly on the Contact Us page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders including HTC One (M8) Battery Replacement ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For Volume discounts and wholesale orders, please apply for an account now.