The iPhone 6s Plus Polarizer is a thin piece of film that goes between the LCD and top glass lens during re-installation. Similar to the lens of polarized sunglasses, this piece of film does the same job of reducing reflected light and UV rays. Polarizer film helps reduce the reflection of light off the glass and LCD after installation. There is a Polarizer Film on the top of your iPhone 6s Plus LCD. If you damaged your iPhone 6s Plus LCD by cutting the wrong layer or deeply scratching it so that even UV glue can't fill in you can now replace the polarizer and get your LCD back to working condition. Repairs Universe sells the best quality pre-cut iPhone 6s Plus Polarizer available on the market.
- For help determining what replacement part you need or if you have a question about our iPhone 6s Plus Polarizer, call our customer USA based service reps toll-free at 866-925-2350.
- For USA support we also offer Live Chat by clicking the live chat button on the top right corner of every page.
- Do not be fooled by websites that do not offer support such as Amazon, eBay or websites that are not based in the USA.
- iPhone 6s Plus
- Highest Quality Available: All of our iPhone 6s replacement parts are the highest quality available.
- Brand New: Repairs Universe only sells brand new iPhone 6s Plus Polarizer
- Warranty: 30 days
- Factory Tested: Every part is factory tested before it is shipped
- Purchase Includes: Free safe opening pry tool and top of the line adhesive
- Same Day Shipping: if you place your order by 5pm Mon - Fri (PST)
- We welcome wholesale, school, and corporate orders. Please apply for a wholesale account now.