If you have just made the move from a PDA to an iPhone, and are having trouble getting used to the iPhones touch screen, then this is the item for you! It has a rubber tip designed to work with the iPhone or iPod touch without scratching the screen. The iPhone stylus is specially designed for use with a capacitive touch screen, such as the screen on an iPhone or an iPod touch, allowing you to save time when typing out an e-mail, note or website.
- Lid contains a clip to hook onto your pocket, or anywhere else you would keep a pen.
- Unscrewing the end will provide you with a pin that is ideal for opening the iPhones sim card tray.
- The stylus nib is sprung, allowing for a flexible tapping motion.
- It's small enough to put in your pocket or purse
- Easily navigate and type on iPhone's tiny keyboard
- It's sensitive to type or tap an e-mail, note, address book or website quickly and accurately
- Use an iPhone stylus to save your time and typing is not a hot stuff any more
- Clip design
- Easily clip in your pocket, book or diary
- Extra reset pin to restart your PDA device or open the SIM card slot
- Drawing is possible
- Spring design. Flexible for tapping
- Optional color of barrel: black or silver
- Dimension:OD5.6mmx95mm (OPEN)