This iPhone X Glass Screen Repair Kit is brand new and affordable. Restore your iPhones original look, for a low price. You can fix your devices shattered glass all by yourself. To assist you with your DIY repair is our 11-Piece Premium Toolkit. This kit is used to replace the glass only. If your LCD has dead pixels, this product will not work.
Replacing the Glass Lens screen is the most affordable option for those individuals who possess a lot of technical experience. For instance, the screen must be repeatedly heated to soften the adhesive to separate the glass from the LCD. The process of separating the two parts may damage the LCD. A much simpler way to fix a broken screen is to replace the entire LCD and touch screen assembly. This repair typically takes less than 30 min and can be done by a novice with excellent results. As a bonus, this will also solve any LCD or touch issues you may be experiencing.
If you place your order before 5 pm PST, Monday-Friday, it will be shipped out that same day. We also have a tech support to answer any questions that you may have. Just contact us on our email or live chat and we will assist you the best we can.
Installation Instructions, The specific repair for your device may vary.
The following steps are instructions on how to complete a glass lens repair. We recommend viewing a repair video on YouTube prior to installation.
- Apply a strip of clear packing tape across the cracked screen
- Use the Pentalobe screwdriver to remove the bottom 2 screws.
- Use the suction cup to pull up the screen and remove it from the rear case
- Carefully lift up the screen assembly, disconnect the flex cables and fully remove the screen assembly from the rear case.
- Use the heat source to slowly heat up the surface of your screen to loosen the glass adhesive
- Once the adhesive softens, slide the pry tool between the glass and frame.
- Insert the wire into to the exposed gap. Slide the wire gently down the length of the screen to safely separate the glass from the LCD.
- Insert the picks as you go to keep the screen separated from the LCD.
- Once the glass is separated, carefully clean the LCD to remove any leftover adhesive, dust or glass.
- Test fit the included double-sided adhesive onto the frame, trim if necessary. Once satisfied with the fit, remove one side of the adhesive, press firmly into place.
- Pull off the remaining adhesive backing and fit the new glass screen into place.
- Press firmly on the edges to ensure a good seal between the glass and adhesive tape.
Watch repair videos on Youtube before attempting your repair.
- iPhone X
- iPhone X Glass Lens Repair Kit
- Fix Your Damaged Glass Lens
- High-Quality 5.8Çƒ˘ Glass Lens Replacement
- 11 Premium Tools Included
- Affordable Repair
- Experience is recommended.
- Note: This Kit only replaces the glass lens and does not fix a bad touch screen or LCD.
- If you pry or force the screen apart, you could damage the LCD.
- Ground yourself when attempting to repair, you should be in a static-free environment
- When using a heat source to soften the glue from the screen do not overheat the LCD
- Keep organized, the screws are of different size and length. Mark and number the screws as you take them out to prevent damage