Suggested Repair Skill Level
This screen has the added frame making the repair very simple and easy.¬†¬†¬†DIY repair for your ¬†Motorola Moto X when it has stopped responding¬†to your¬†selections. Or, perhaps it still works fine, but you have difficulties viewing images due to either cracks on the exterior glass screen or damage to the interior LCD screen. This black Motorola Moto X LCD & Touch Screen Digitizer with Frame offers you the ability to repair almost any type of screen damage that has been done to your device, so you can restore it to just like new again for an affordable cost.¬†
Motorola Moto X Teardown Repair Guide
- Motorola Moto X XT1058 (AT&T)
- Motorola Moto X XT1053 (T-Mobile)¬†
- Motorola Moto X XT1056 (Sprint)
- Motorola Moto X XT1060 (Verizon)
- Motorola Moto X XT1052 (Europe)
- Motorola Moto X XT1055 (U.S. Cellular)
- Screen Size: 4.7 inches
- Display Type: AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution:720 x 1280 pixels, 312 ppi pixel density
- Color: Black
- Protective Material: Tempered Glass
- Repairs Universe offers tech support via email and live chat on the website.¬†¬† Click on the contact us link at the¬†top right of¬†any page to email us your request.¬†You will be able to repair your screen saving money and time.¬†
- Our customer service is here for your from 9am to 5:30 pm Pacific Time.¬†
- 9 to 5:30 PST we are 100% American service and support.
- Repairs Universe also supports your DYI repair with a full tear down slide share guide that give step by step instructions on taking your device apart to fix the malfunctioning parts.¬† See below for this tear down guide.
- Order before 4pm Pacific time it will be shipped the same day.¬†
- We offer First Class, Priority, Express and FedEx shipping.¬†
- We are happy to accommodate wholesale accounts for volume purchases.¬†
- Please click on the Wholesale link at the bottom of this page to apply for wholesale pricing.
- Repairs Universe¬†supply everything a repair service requires to take care of their customers devices.