Suggested Repair Skill Level
We have the brand new Motorola Nexus 6 LCD and Touch Screen Assembly with the frame to help you repair a damaged Nexus 6. Dead pixels or a cracked display is a simple fix with our Nexus 6 replacement screen. Our factory tested display assembly has an AMOLED capacitive touch screen with a (1440 x 2560) pixel display and comes with the frame preinstalled to simplify fitting the screen onto your device.
Be sure to watch our Nexus 6 repair video for a step by step demonstration on how do this repair yourself. After watching the video, don't forget to order the recommended tools so you can start the repair right away when your screen arrives.
If you do not wish to repair your Nexus 6 yourself, we offer an affordable repair service. Contact us or visit our Repair page for more info. Qualified, professional technicians are standing by to diagnose and repair your Motorola.
Motorola Nexus 6 Take Apart Repair Guide
- Motorola Nexus 6
- Google Nexus 6
- Motorola Nexus X
- Brand new Motorola Nexus 6 LCD and Touch Screen Assembly with Frame
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 5.96 inches (~74.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~493 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch -
- High Quality and Affordable
- Order includes a FREE safe open pry tool.
- We welcome wholesale, school, and corporate orders. Please apply for a wholesale account now.
- For help determining what replacement part you need or if you have a questions, call our customer service reps toll-free at 866-925-2350 or click the live chat button on the top right corner of every page.
- We will ship out the Google Nexus 6 LCD & Touch Screen Assembly + Frame that same day if you place your order by 4pm Mon - Fri (PST)