Suggested Repair Skill Level
Are you a proud owner of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Electric Blue? Is your glass digitizer screen or LCD display damaged or not functioning correctly due to a drop or some other damage? Did your S5 touch screen simply stop responding to touch?
All of these problems, actually any problems, with your Galaxy S5 Electric Blue's screens are correctable with a new screen assembly replacement from RepairsUniverse, along with our free repair guides, and the free open pry tool that comes with your order. Since 2009, we have been satisfying customers with our high quality parts, very reasonable prices, fast shipping, and professional customer support.
We also provide free repair guides and videos for our customers, and post them on our Facebook page, via Twitter, on our Google +1 page, through Instagram and on Pinterest.Compatible With:
Assembly Features:Required Tools:
Samsung Galaxy S5 DIY Repair Resources:
Samsung Galaxy S5 Display Assembly (LCD & Touch Screen) Repair Video:
We also provide free repair guides and videos for our customers, and post them on our Facebook page, via Twitter, on our Google +1 page, through Instagram and on Pinterest.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900A (AT&T)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T (T-Mobile)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900P (Sprint)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900V (Verizon)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900R4 (US Cellular)
- New, non-refurbished, 100% guaranteed
- OEM-compliant and approved; factory-tested
- Ships fast; same day for orders placed by 7pm EST
- Glass touch screen fused with LCD display
- Free repair guides and videos
- Other S5 Screen Assembly Colors: Black; Gold; White