Repairs Universe offers a wide selection of Zune MP3 replacement parts to repair and solve problems with any Zune player, whether you need a new LCD and digitizer screen, a new battery replacement or any other part on your Zune. Our parts are 100% quality tested guaranteed. If you love your Zune, don't let a broken or damaged part stop you from getting it working again. If you don't want to fix your Zune yourself, you can order a professional repair service with one of our Zune technicians.
Find The Replacement or Repair Part You Need to Fix Your Zune
To find the replacement or repair part you need, click on the image of your Zune MP3 model below to instantly see all the repair parts for your model. If you're not sure what part you need to fix your Zune , you can click the Live Chat button at the top of the page, or send an official Repairs Universe contact email and we'll help you figure it out.
Always In-Stock, Ready-to-Ship Zune MP3 Replacement & Repair Parts
Repairs Universe has one of the largest in-stock inventories of Zune MP3 player replacement parts on the web. In fact, if you see the part you need while browsing our store, that means it is in stock and ready to ship.
Plus, Zune orders include a step-by-step Zune repair guide with detailed instructions to make the installation process quick and easy.
We have parts for the following sizes: 30GB (first generation), Zune 80GB (second generation) and Zune 120GB models (third generation), plus, the new Zune HD, 16GB and 32GB models.
Our top-selling Zune replacement and repair parts include Zune LCD display screens, touch screen digitizers, batteries, motherboards, click wheel circuitry, hard drives, and flex cables.
Common Problems With Zune MP3 Players That Are Fixable
The most common Zune MP3 player problems
- Damaged LCD display screens
- Broken touch digitizer screens
- Battery charging and syncing issues
- Device freezes and stops functioning
- Buttons that are damaged or non-responsive
- Broken audio and headphone jack parts
Need Help Repairing Your Zune? Let The Pros Do It
Repairs Universe offers a professional Zune repair service at our facility in Nevada. To get help with repairing your Zune from experts who repair them every day, follow these simple steps:
- At the top of this page, click the image that corresponds with your Zune model
- Next, find and confirm the part you need, and place your order
- Then, choose the 'Repairs Universe Installation' option from the drop-down menu on the check-out page
- Follow the on-screen instructions regarding how to pack and send your Zune player to Repairs Universe.
- We'll let you know when we've received the part and then repair and ship it back to you within 24 to 48 hours from receipt date of your package.
Get more details on our Zune Repair Service
Although most people can repair their own players themselves with the part, our printed and video instructions, and a safe opening, or pry, tool, some people are more comfortable just paying to have it repaired by our certified technicians. When you receive your Zune back from Repairs Universe, you'll be back to enjoying your music on your favorite MP3 player.