Suggested Repair Skill Level
This brand new HTC One (M8) Vibrate Motor Replacement is an affordable DIY repair that will save you time and money. When your HTC One (M8) no longer vibrates when the ringer is set to silent it is likely that the vibrator assembly is worn out or damaged. We have factory tested HTC One (M8) Vibrator Replacements that will restore the pulsating motion when your smartphone is set to silent alerts. Purchase yours today.
A free open pry tool and adhesive is included when you order the HTC One (M8) Vibrate Motor Replacement.
If you do not wish to repair your HTC One (M8) yourself, we offer an affordable repair service. Contact us or visit our Repair page for more info. Qualified, professional technicians are standing by to diagnose and replace the HTC One (M8) Vibrate Motor for you.
Shipping:HTC One M8 Repair Guide
- HTC One M8 all carriers
- HTC One (2014)
- HTC One (M8) Harman Kardon edition
- HTC One (M8) Google Play edition
- All of our HTC One (M8) replacement parts are, factory tested, and brand new.
- Brand new HTC One (M8) Vibrate Motor Replacement
- 30 day warranty
- Ships the same day if ordered before 4pm PST Mon - Fri
- Free Pry Tool and adhesive with every order
- We welcome wholesale, school, and corporate for all parts including the Vibrate Motor Replacement for your HTC One (M8). Please apply for a wholesale account now.
- For help determining what replacement part you need or if you have a question about our HTC One (M8) Vibrate Motor Replacement call our customer service reps toll-free at 866-925-2350 or click the live chat button on the top right corner of every page.
- We will ship your parts and tools out that same day if you place your order before 4pm Mon - Fri (PST) .