Suggested Repair Skill Level
This is Apple Watch Display Assembly Replacement and includes the LCD and Digitizer for the 38mm Series 2 watch. This replacement is ideal if you are experiencing a cracked digitizer or bad pixels on your Series 2 watch.
Please Note: Does not include the Force touch sensor gasket or the installation adhesive.
All of our apple watch replacement parts are tested at the factory and are ready to install. Order by 4pm weekdays and your watch display assembly will ship the same day. Add a toolkit with your order so you will have everything you need to complete your repair once your package arrives. If you have any questions about the apple watch screen please call us at 1-866-925-2350 or use live chat. Need a bulk order? Apply for a wholesale account.
- Apple Watch 38mm Series 2
- The Aluminum Edition is originally equipped with an Ion-X Glass face. The Steel/Ceramic Edition is originally equipped with a Sapphire Crystal face. The two displays are functionally cross compatible but differ in their resistance to scratches, chips, and cracks.
- Apple Watch (Series 2 - 38 mm) Display Assembly Replacement
- Second-generation OLED Retina display with Force Touch 2× brighter (1000 nits)
- 1.5 inches, 16 Million Colors
- 340 by 272 pixels (38mm)
- Ion-X glass (strengthened glass)
- Brand New and Factory tested replacement
- Same day shipping if ordered by 5pm PST (weekdays only)
- free pry tool included with order