SHOP BY MODEL
- Galaxy Note
- Galaxy S
- Galaxy A
- Galaxy J
- Samsung - Other Models
- K Series
- Stylo Series
- G Series
- V Series
- LG - Other Models
- All LG Replacement Parts
- Droid Series
- Moto G Series
- X Series
- Z Series
- E Series
- Kindle Fire
Always In-Stock, Ready-to-Ship Zune MP3 Replacement & Repair Parts
Repairs Universe has one of the largest in-stock inventories of Zune MP3 player replacement parts on the web. In fact, if you see the part you need while browsing our store, that means it is in stock and ready to ship.
Plus, Zune orders include a step-by-step Zune repair guide with detailed instructions to make the installation process quick and easy.
We have parts for the following sizes: 30GB (first generation), Zune 80GB (second generation) and Zune 120GB models (third generation), plus, the new Zune HD, 16GB and 32GB models.
Our top-selling Zune replacement and repair parts include Zune LCD display screens, touch screen digitizers, batteries, motherboards, click wheel circuitry, hard drives, and flex cables.
Common Problems With Zune MP3 Players That Are FixableThe most common Zune MP3 player problems include:
- Damaged LCD display screens
- Broken touch digitizer screens
- Battery charging and syncing issues
- Device freezes and stops functioning
- Buttons that are damaged or non-responsive
- Broken audio and headphone jack parts
Need Help Repairing Your Zune? Let The Pros Do It
Repairs Universe offers a professional Zune repair service at our facility in Nevada. To get help with repairing your Zune from experts who repair them every day, follow these simple steps:
- At the top of this page, click the image that corresponds with your Zune model
- Next, find and confirm the part you need, and place your order
- Then, choose the 'Repairs Universe Installation' option from the drop-down menu on the check-out page
- Follow the on-screen instructions regarding how to pack and send your Zune player to Repairs Universe.
- We'll let you know when we've received the part and then repair and ship it back to you within 24 to 48 hours from receipt date of your package.
Although most people can repair their own players themselves with the part, our printed and video instructions, and a safe opening, or pry, tool, some people are more comfortable just paying to have it repaired by our certified technicians. When you receive your Zune back from Repairs Universe, you'll be back to enjoying your music on your favorite MP3 player.