This high quality Google Nexus 7 (2013) Glass Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement will resolve issues you have with the top glass and digitizer of your tablet. The digitizer is a thin film applied to the back of the top glass. If your Nexus 7 (2013) has a broken glass or is not responding to your touch this part is what you need to resolve your issues. Digitizer only replacements are not easy becuase display is fused, but more and more people are successfully repairing their Nexus 7 2nd Gen themselves with this screen. This factory spec part will fit and function just like the original screen did. Purchase the Nexus 7 (2013) Touch Screen Digitizer today and this affordable repair can make your Tablet like new again.
Our FAQ page is great for providing the info you need. If you have any questions or concerns during the checkout or repair process, we also have a team of skilled technicians who are here to help! Monday to Friday you can reach us from 9am to 5pm PST. Feel free to contact a technician through the "LiveChat" on the top right corner of every page or via email on the Contact Us form.
For Volume discounts and wholesale orders, please apply for an account now.
- Google Nexus 7 (2013)
- Google Nexus 7 (2nd Gen)
- Brand new Google Nexus 7 2 (2nd Gen) Glass Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement
- High quality scratch resistant glass
- Ships the same business day if placed by 3 PM PST, Monday-Friday.
- Recommended for Repair shops and experienced technicians only
- For questions about this product, please feel free to contact us by phone at 866.925.2350 between 9:00 am-5:00 PM (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper right hand side of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 PM (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.