Suggested Repair Skill Level
If you have been recently having problems charging or syncing your iPad Pro, the culprit may be your lightning connector. Over time, it could have become worn or damaged, not being able to recognize when the lightning cable is plugged in. This iPad Pro 9.7 Black Lightning Connector would be the most suited replacement for you.
Here at RepairsUniverse, we have several high-quality iPad repair products and tools to aid you in any repair you may have now or in the future. With the purchase of this replacement, we will also include a free pry tool and adhesive strip to get you started!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our replacement products or the DIY repair itself, we have a live chat email support that will further assist you.
REPAIR DISCLAIMER: THIS IPAD PRO (9.7-INCH) BLACK LIGHTNING CONNECTOR REPLACEMENT REQUIRES MICRO SOLDERING AND BOARD LEVEL REPAIR SKILLS. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS YOU MAY NOT HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OR NECESSARY TOOLS TO INSTALL THIS PART.
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Pro A1673 (WiFi Only)
- iPad Pro A1674 (WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad Pro A1675 (WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad Pro 9.7" 32, 128, 256 GB Models
- Affordable iPad Pro 9.7-inch Black Lightning Connector
- If you have a black iPad Pro with a damaged port or torn cable this will fix your issue
- Fully tested iPad Pro 9.7" space gray dock port flex cable replacement
- Free Pry Tool and Adhesive Strip
- Brand new