Suggested Repair Skill Level
These brand new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Front Camera & Proximity Sensor Plastic Brackets are required for your screen replacement. If you purchase an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus screen without the small parts attached you will have to move your front camera and the proximity sensor over to the new screen. They are held in place with little rubber brackets that attach to the front screen. When you remove them from the old screen you will not be able to move the Plastic Brackets that attach them. You will need the new brackets to complete the transfer. Make sure your screen replacement is done right and like a professional by having all the parts you require.
All of our iPhone 6s and 6s Plus parts are factory tested before we ship. A free open pry tool is included when you order the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Front Camera & Proximity Sensor Plastic Brackets.
If you do not wish to repair your iPhone 6s and 6s Plus yourself, we offer an affordable repair service. Contact us or visit our Repair page for more info. Qualified, professional technicians are standing by to diagnose and replace the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Front Camera & Proximity Sensor Plastic Brackets for you.
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- All of our iPhone 6s and 6s Plus replacement parts are factory tested, and brand new.
- Brand new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Front Camera & Proximity Sensor Plastic Brackets
- Designed to fit original manufacture's guidelines
- We welcome wholesale, school, and corporate orders. Please apply for a wholesale account now.
- For help determining what replacement part you need or if you have a questions about the Front Camera & Proximity Sensor Plastic Brackets for your iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, call our friendly US-based customer service team toll-free at 866-925-2350 or click the live chat button on the top right corner of every page.
- We will ship out all orders that same day if you place your order by 4pm Mon - Fri (PST) Monday to Friday.