Suggested Repair Skill Level
Repair your iPod Nano 6th Gen headphone jack using this iPod Nano 6th Generation Headphone Board Assembly part from RepairsUniverse. Being able to listen to music through your headphones is a vital part in owning a 6th generation iPod Nano. If the quality of your sound is suffering from distortion, crackling, or your headphone jack simply stopped working, purchasing and installing the replacement part is the solution.
This headphone jack replacement part will be able to restore the proper audio output functionality out of your iPod Nano 6th gen. Although it may seem like a difficult task, RepairsUniverse provides a FREE open pry tool and repair guide with your order to assist with your do-it-yourself repair.
- iPod Nano 6th Generation
- Brand new replacement headphone board assembly
- Quality tested
- Fast shipping; more shipping options at checkout
- FREE open pry tool (included with order)
- Small Phillips Screwdriver
- Fine Tip Curved Tweezers
- Heat Gun or Hair Dryer (*Needed to pry up the screen assembly)