Suggested Repair Skill Level
The Motorola Droid Maxx XT1080M Battery Replacement (EU40) is brand new part. It will fit and function the same or better than your original battery. If you are not getting the full battery life you should be getting replacing the Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery will solve the issue. If your battery is getting warm during use or charging you will want to replace it to protect the other components of your phone. This is a simple repair that you can do if you have the right tools. Purchase yours today.
A free open pry tool and adhesive is included when you order the Motorola Droid Maxx XT1080M Battery Replacement (EU40).
- Motorola Droid Maxx XT1080M
- Motorola Droid Maxx XT1080M Battery Replacement (EU40)
- Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- Stand by Time 600 h
- Talk time 48 h
- 30 day Warranty
- We welcome wholesale, school, and corporate orders. Please apply for a wholesale account now.
- For help determining what replacement part you need or if you have a questions, call our customer service reps toll-free at 866-925-2350 or click the live chat button on the top right corner of every page.
- We will ship out the Battery Replacement (EU40) for your Motorola Droid Maxx XT1080M that same day if you place your order by 4pm Mon - Fri (PST) Monday to Friday.