Suggested Repair Skill Level
This is the new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Iris Scanner Replacement. If you have been having trouble with the eye-recognition of your iris scanner, this is the perfect replacement. We understand that when you have a new phone you want every feature to work, especially if it is a feature not many other devices have. So purchase this replacement today, especially knowing that capturing an image is said to be more secure than a fingerprint!
Here at RepairsUniverse, we not only have the iris scanner replacement for the Galaxy Note 7 but several premium parts and tools for any repair you may have in the future. As a matter of fact, we will include a free pry tool and adhesive strip you started on this repair first.
Whether you have questions regarding the repair or the repair part itself, we have a live chat email support that will further assist you!
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 (USA)
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 N930F
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 N930A (AT&T)
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 N930P (Sprint)
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 N930T (T-Mobile)
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 N930V (Verizon)
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 N930R4 (US Cellular)
- Samsung Galaxy Note7 N930W8 (North America)
- Fully tested Samsung Galaxy Note7 Iris Scanner
- Captures an image said to be more secure than a fingerprint
- Affordable replacement part for the Galaxy Note7 phablet
- Free Pry Tool and Adhesive Strip
- Brand new