Suggested Repair Skill Level
if your S22 ultra's screen is not turning off when you put your phone on your ear, the proximity sensor might be malfunctioning. Our replacement proximity sensor will solve this issue.
Solves the following problems:
Solves the following problems
- Screen not turning off when held to your ear
- Screen still reacts to touch inputs when held to your ear.
- Ear speaker does not activate during calls when placed near your ear.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G
- Brand new proximity sensor replacement for the S22 Ultra
- No soldering is required as this includes the flex cable and connectors