Suggested Repair Skill Level
This is the Samsung Galaxy S5 Power Button Ribbon Cable Replacement. If your power button on your device is no longer working or your button does not click anymore, you should be taking a look at this replacement part. A power button ribbon cable is what connects the actual power button and your motherboard.
This ribbon cable is an affordable DIY fix for your smartphone. Our fully tested power button ribbon cable will have your S5 working like new again. We know how important it is for you to be able to browse the internet and check out all the latest apps. Take advantage of the great prices and get your own ribbon cable now.
Along with your repair part purchase, our shipping team will also add in a FREE pry tool and strip of adhesive. If you have any questions about this DIY repair, we offer live chat email tech support right here on the website.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900A (AT&T)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T (T-Mobile)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900P (Sprint)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900V (Verizon)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900R4 (US Cellular)
- Fully tested Samsung Galaxy S5 Power Button Ribbon Cable Replacement
- Brand new Samsung Galaxy S5 Power Button Ribbon Cable Replacement
- Economical S5 replacement ribbon cable
- Free pry tool and strip of adhesive