Suggested Repair Skill Level
This Samsung Galaxy S7 Power Button Flex Cable Replacement will help you repair a power button that has stopped working or become faulty. If your phone has stopped responding to touch when you press the power button, it is possible the interior flex cable has been damaged in some way or is worn out. This affordable part and DIY repair can allow you to restore your phones power button just like new again for a much lower cost than a brand new Galaxy S7 .
- For help determining what replacement part you need or if you have a question about our Samsung Galaxy S7 Power Button Flex Cable Replacement, call our customer USA based service reps toll-free at 866-925-2350 or click the live chat button on the top right corner of every page. Do not be fooled by websites that do not offer support such as Amazon, eBay or websites that are not based in the USA.
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Highest Quality Available: All of our Samsung Galaxy S7 replacement parts are the highest quality available.
- Brand New: Repairs Universe only sells brand new Galaxy S7 Power Button Flex Cable Replacement
- Warranty: 30 days
- Factory Tested: Every part is factory tested before it is shipped
- Purchase Includes: Free safe opening pry tool and top of the line adhesive
- Same Day Shipping: if you place your order by 5pm Mon - Fri (PST)
- We welcome wholesale, school, and corporate orders. Please apply for a wholesale account now.