HTC Hero Take Apart Repair Video Guide - CDMA
June 4, 2018 | 0 Comments
View the downloadable version of our how to fix your HTC Hero - CDMA screen guide.
This Repairs Universe take apart repair guide video shows you step by step how to disassemble the HTC Hero CDMA cell phone quickly and safely enabling you to repair your damaged phone by installing replacement parts. This guide will help you fix a cracked or broken glass touch screen, a damaged LCD screen display, or replacement a bad trackball quickly and easily.
This guide will help you to install the following HTC Hero Sprint parts:
- HTC Hero Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement - CDMA
- HTC Hero LCD Screen Replacement Display
HTC Hero CDMA Take apart video repair guide:
The HTC Hero CDMA phone is now disassembled and you can replace the damaged part(s) with new ones. Reverse the instructions above to reassemble your phone.
Applying Adhesive to the Touch Screen Digitizer:
HTC Hero CDMA LCD & Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement Summary:
Using this summary in correlation with the video will insure proper instructions are given and a safe repair is made.
- Remove the back cover and the battery of the phone. Then remove the 4 ?T6? screws located at the 4 corners of the phone.
- Once the screws have been removed use a safe pry tool and pry off the back of the phone, release the clips along the sides, top and bottom of the phone.
- Then use the safe pry tool and gently release the 2 pop ribbon cables located near the middle on both sides of the phone. Use a small Philip screwdriver and release the 2 screws located on the bottom part of the phone.
- With the screws removed gently remove the motherboard of the phone. Remove the trackball of the phone by turning it over making it fall out.
- Using a safe pry tool slowly and gently pry off the LCD screen of the phone.
Repairs Universe's guides are for informational purposes only. Please click here for details.
Learn about restrictions on reproduction and re-use of Repairs Universe's repair/take-apart/installation guides, and about creating hyperlinks to our guides.