Suggested Repair Skill Level
Motorola Moto X2 Rear Camera Replacement will repair the main or primary camera for the Motorola Moto X2. This is the camera on the back of the phone that takes pictures facing away from you. You may find your Moto X (2nd Gen) camera is faulty or has a cracked lens. This replacement part will solve these issues in a cost effective DIY repair. Your Motorola Moto X2 Rear Camera pictures will be great again. Purchase this affordable solution today.
A free open pry tool and adhesive is included when you order the Motorola Moto X2 Rear Camera Replacement.
If you do not wish to repair your Motorola Moto X2 yourself, we offer an affordable repair service. Contact us or visit our Repair page for more info. Qualified, professional technicians are standing by to diagnose and replace the Motorola Moto X (2014) Rear Camera for you.
- Motorola Moto X2
- Motorola Moto X+1
- Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen.)
- Motorola Moto X (2014)
- Motorola XT1094
- Motorola XT1092
- Motorola XT1097 - AT&T
- Motorola XT1096 - Verizon
- Motorola XT1093 - US. Cellular
- Motorola XT1095 Pure Edition - T-Mobile
- All of our Motorola Moto X2 replacement parts are, factory tested, and brand new.
- Brand new Motorola Moto X2 Rear Camera Replacement
- 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels
- Autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Video: 2160p@30fps, HDR
- 30 day warranty
- Ships the same day if ordered before 4pm PST Mon - Fri
- Free Pry Tool and adhesive with every order
- We welcome wholesale, school, and corporate for all parts including the Rear Camera Replacement for your Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen). Please apply for a wholesale account now.
- For help determining what replacement part you need or if you have a question about our Motorola Moto X2 Rear Camera Replacement call our customer service reps toll-free at 866-925-2350 or click the live chat button on the top right corner of every page.
- We will ship your parts and tools out that same day if you place your order before 4pm Mon - Fri (PST) .