Suggested Repair Skill Level
An iPad Mini 2 (Retina) rear-facing camera replacement is essential for the the iPad Mini user that considers him or herself a budding photographer, it can be troubling when the camera on the back of the device fails or gets damaged.
Order today and just replace the camera on your iPad Mini in your own home. With the help of Repairs Universe, a company that's an authority on DIY repairs, it's easy to save money and get the project underway. View the guide below for a step-by-step disassembly to help you perform the necessary iPad Mini repair.
At Repairs Universe, we offer fast shipping, often on the same day the order was placed, so you don't have to wait long for your Apple iPad Mini camera replacement parts. You can also rest assured that all of our parts are factory tested, so you'll be back to taking those snapshots in no time.
iPad Mini 2 (Retina) A1489 Teardown Repair Guide
- Apple iPad Mini 2 (Retina display)
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini with Retina Display A1489 (WiFi)
- iPad Mini with Retina Display A1490 (WiFi + Cellular)
- High-quality iPad Mini 2 rear-facing camera replacement
- 5-megapixel rear-facing iSight camera
- F/2.4 five-element lens
- Hybrid IR filter
- Backside illuminations with 1080p video
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm (PST) Monday-Friday