Suggested Repair Skill Level
iPad Air 2 Power Button Flex Cable Replacement houses the power control button. This part is often the culprit when your tablet's power button does not work properly. The iPad Air 2 Power Control Cable Assembly will fix unresponvie buttons. This replacement volume button flex cable can be installed on your device to allow the power button to work again just like it did when it was brand new.
This is a simple DIY project that can be done in under 45 minutes.
Each repair requires a different set of tool as per the manufacturers requirements. The tools you will need to repair your tablet are listed for you at the top right. Click to add them to your cart so you are able to complete the repair quickly and with no damage to your tablet.
We offer you any support you need to buy the correct part. Live chat with one of our agents or email us if you have any questions. At RepairsUniverse, we guarantee the quality of our parts 100%, which is one of the many reasons we have been in business selling parts, accessories and supplies to millions of customers since 2008.
Wholesale:iPad Air 2 Repair Video
- Apple iPad Air 2
- Apple iPad Air 2 16GB
- Apple iPad Air 2 64GB
- Apple iPad Air 2 128GB
- For questions about this product, please feel free to contact us by phone at 866.925.2350 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper right hand side of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For Volume discounts and wholesale orders, please apply for an account now.