Suggested Repair Skill Level
The iPad Air 2 WiFi and GPS Flex Cable Replacement will solve problems connecting to Wifi. When you notice a lack of signal in places where you normally have a signal it is possible that the WiFi and GPS flex cable has been damaged. This is an extremely sensitive cable that you can repair with this replacement. Purchase yours today.
All of our iPad Air 2 parts are factory tested before we ship. As a bonus, we include a free pry tool and adhesive to assist in your iPad Air 2 WiFi and GPS Flex Cable Replacement repair.
We offer an affordable repair service if you do not wish to repair your iPad Air 2 yourself. Contact us or visit our Repair page for more info. Qualified, professional technicians will diagnose and make your iPad Air 2 WiFi and GPS Flex Cable like new again.
Shipping:iPad Air 2 Repair Video
- Apple iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 2 A1566 (WiFi)
- iPad Air 2 A1567 (WiFi + Cellular)
- All of our iPad Air 2 parts are factory tested and brand new.
- Brand new iPad Air 2 WiFi and GPS Flex Cable Replacement
- Designed to fit orignial manufacturer guidelines
- Fast shipping; orders placed before 4pm PST ship out same day
- We welcome wholesale, school, and corporate orders. Please apply for a wholesale account now.
- For help determining what replacement part you need or if you have a question about your iPad Air 2 WiFi and GPS Flex Cable Replacement, call our customer service reps toll-free at 866-925-2350 or click the live chat button on the top right corner of every page.
- We will ship the WiFi and GPS Flex Cable Replacement for your iPad Air 2 out that same day if you place your order by 4pm Mon - Fri (PST) .