Suggested Repair Skill Level
iPad Air Home Button Gasket Replacement is a new rubber gasket or home button holder for iPad Air/ iPad 5. To be fitted behind the home button to fasten it to the digitizer. This gasket seals the home button to prevent dust entering the device through the home button hole.
You will need some additional tools to do this repair correctly. So we have made it easier for you to add them to your order, which you can do by selecting them in the Add to Cart box at the top right of this page.
At RepairsUniverse, we guarantee the quality of our parts 100%, which is one of the many reasons we have been in business selling parts, accessories and supplies to millions of customers since 2008. Chat with one of our live agents if you have any questions or email us.
iPad Air Repair Guide:
- All 5th Generation iPad Apple
- iPad Air iPad Air A1474 (WiFi)
- iPad Air A1475 (WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad Air 16, 32, 64, 128 GB Models
- High quality soft rubber gel, durable to use
- Comes with self-adhesive sticker
- Orders placed before 4pm (PST) are shipped the same day.
- Volume purchases by qualified wholesale accounts are welcome. Apply now