Suggested Repair Skill Level
You need the iPhone 6 Plus Battery Replacement if your iPhone is not holding a charge the way it did when the device was new. If your battery is getting warm during use or charging you need a new battery. Your dead and dying battery issues will be over with this easy DIY repair.
Zero-Cycle basically means the battery has never been used, or, discharged. A battery cycle is one full discharge, followed by one full recharge.
Our UN/DOT 38.3 Certified batteries have been put through extensive testing to ensure a safe, durable and long-lasting lithium-ion battery assembly that can withstand the rigors of transport and wear.
- iPhone 6 Plus Apple A1549
- iPhone 6 Plus Apple A1522
- Brand new replacement battery for iPhone 6 Plus
- Regular Capacity Version: 2915 mAh
- High Capacity Version: 3500 mAh
- Voltage: 3.82 Volts
- Chemistry; Li-ion
- UN DOT 38.3 Certified
- Premium Zero Cycle
- A Quick-release adhesive is pre-installed
- As per IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, all batteries must ship via GROUND only. If you are located outside of the continental U.S., you will not be able to purchase or need to choose another shipping option.