Suggested Repair Skill Level
iPhone 6 Plus Rear-Facing Camera Replacement will repair the main or primary camera for the iPhone 6 Plus - the camera on the back of the phone that takes pictures facing away from you. You may find your camera is faulty or has a cracked lens. This replacement part will solve these issues in a cost-effective DIY repair. Your pictures will be great again.
Our detailed repair guide video provides instructions that are easy and step by step. To complete your repair you need all the right tools - including Apple's proprietary pentalobe screwdriver. Order our complete iPhone toolkit from the top right of this page.
If you have questions for our friendly US-based customer service team, just click the green chat button on the right of the screen or call us toll-free at 866-925-2350 (9 am to 5 pm PST) . Alternatively you can send us an email via the Contact Us page. Plus you can find answers to most questions via our FAQs page.
We understand our customers want their replacement parts as quickly as possible. That’s why when you complete your order by 7pm EST (4pm PST), we ship out your new screen replacement the same day.
Wholesale and bulk discounts are available. Apply now
iPhone 6 Plus Teardown Video Repair Guide
- iPhone 6 Plus Apple A1549
- iPhone 6 Plus Apple A1522
- Brand new
- PopupBack-illuminated sensor (BSI),
- 8 megapixels 3264 x 2448 pixels 1.5µm pixel size
- Flash:Dual LED
- Aperture size: F2.2
- Focal length (35mm equivalent):29 mm Autofocus. Phase detection autofocus.
- Camera sensor size:1/3"
- HD video and image recording
- Touch to focus, Optical image stabilization, Face detection, Exposure compensation,
- Burst mode, Digital zoom, Geo tagging
- High Dynamic Range mode HDR (photo/panorama), Self-timer