Suggested Repair Skill Level
LG G3 Rear-Facing Camera Replacement is to repair the rear camera that points away from you when you look at the screen of your phone allowing you to take pictures/video of what is in front of you. If you have a scratched camera lens or malfunctioning camera this is the part that will solve your problems.
To complete your repair you need all the right tools. Order all the tools you require from the top right of this page.
If you are not sure about doing this repair yourself because you are afraid you will cause even more damage to your LG G3 we have you covered there too. Let one of our qualified repair technicians fix your phone for you. Give us a call at 866-925-2350 the LG G3 Rear-Facing Camera Replacement will solve all the issues with being able to take great pictures again.
If you have questions for our friendly US-based customer service team, just click the green chat button on the right of the screen or call us toll-free at 866-925-2350 (9 am to 5 pm PST) . Alternatively you can send us an email via the Contact Us page. Plus you can find answers to most questions via our FAQs page.
We understand our customers want their replacement parts as quickly as possible. That’s why when you complete your order by 7pm EST (4pm PST), we ship out your new screen replacement the same day.
Wholesale and bulk discounts are available. Apply now
LG G3 Teardown Video Guide
- LG G3 D850 (AT&T)
- LG G3 D851 (T-Mobile)
- LG G3 LS990 (Sprint)
- LG G3 VS985 (Verizon)
- Brand New
- 100% guaranteed; non-refurbished
- Factory-tested part
- Primary Rear Camera
- 13 megapixels, 4160 x 3120 pixels
- dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Aperture size: F2.4
- Camera sensor size:1/3.06"
- PopupBack-illuminated sensor (BSI),
- Phase detection/laser autofocus, optical image stabilization, check quality
- Simultaneous video and image recording, geo-tagging, face detection
- Camcorder: 3840x2160 (4K) (30 fps), 1920x1080 (1080p HD) (30 fps) Features Optical image stabilization