Suggested Repair Skill Level
If you are having issues with the power or volume buttons on your Moto X but see no visible damage, the internal flex cable may need to be replaced. You may think upgrading to a new device is your only option, but instead purchase this Motorola Moto X Power and Volume Button Flex Cable replacement and fix your smartphone quickly, and affordably. RepairsUniverse will provide you with the high quality Moto X repair parts and tools you need, along with comprehensive step-by-step DIY repair guides and videos. Save time, money and the environment by simply repairing your smartphone yourself! When you order the power and volume button flex cable for the Motorola Moto X from RepairsUniverse, we will also include a FREE safe open pry tool with your order.
If you are feeling overwhelmed about doing this repair yourself, we have you covered there too. Let one of our skilled repair technicians fix the device for you. Give us a call at 866-925-2350 so we can get your Motorola Moto X smartphone working like new again. Problem solved.
- Motorola Moto X
- Motorola Moto X XT1058 (AT&T)
- Motorola Moto X XT1053 (T-Mobile)
- Motorola Moto X XT1056 (Sprint)
- Motorola Moto X XT1060 (Verizon)
- Motorola Moto X XT1055 (US Cellular)
- Motorola Moto X XT1052 (Europe)
- High quality Motorola Moto X Power and Volume Button Flex Cable
- Factory tested, affordable repair part for the Moto X
- Brand new, factory spec power & volume button flex cable replacement
- Fast shipping (ships same day if ordered by 4pm PST)
- FREE safe open pry tool included