Suggested Repair Skill Level
One of the great features of the Samsung Galaxy S5 is it is designed for the user to take off the back cover and replace the battery with a fully charged one. Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery Replacement can be that second battery. It also solves issues with the original battery such as if your battery life is not as long as it should be, if your battery does not seem to be charging properly, battery fluctuations, phone is getting warm during use or charging.
We offer you any support you need to buy the correct part. Live chat with one of our agents or email us if you have any questions. At RepairsUniverse, we guarantee the quality of our Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery Replacement 100%, which is one of the many reasons we have been in business selling parts, accessories and supplies to millions of customers since 2008.
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900A (AT&T)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T (T-Mobile)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900P (Sprint)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900V (Verizon)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900R4 (US Cellular)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F (Europe)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900W8
- Talk time: 21.00 hours the average is 12 h (690 min)
- Stand-by time: 16.2 days (390 hours) the average is 20 days (488 h)
- Talk time (3G): 21.00 hours the average is 15 h (915 min)
- Capacity: 2800 mAh 3.85 V
- Used replacement battery
- Order includes a FREE safe open pry tool.
- For questions about this product, please feel free to contact us by phone at 866.925.2350 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper right hand side of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For Volume discounts and wholesale orders, please apply for an account now.