HTC Hero S Take Apart Repair Guide
June 4, 2018 | 0 Comments
In these video repair guides we will take you through the steps on how to dissemble your HTC Hero S smartphone safely and easily so you can install replacement parts and repair your phone. This take apart repair video guide has been put together by the Repairs Universe team and will walk you through the steps required to replace either the LCD or digitizer screen, and ear or loud speaker.
This guide will help you to install the following HTC Hero S parts:
- HTC Hero S Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement
- HTC Hero S LCD Screen Replacement
- HTC Hero S Ear Speaker Replacement
- HTC Hero Loud Speaker Replacement
- and other HTC Hero S Replacement Parts
- Safe Open Pry Tool
- Small Phillips Screwdriver
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- Adhesive Stips ( For Touch Screen Digitizer)
HTC Hero S Screen Replacement
Reverse the instructions above to reassemble your phone.
Applying Adhesive to the Touch Screen Digitizer:
Repairs Universe's guides are for informational purposes only. Please click here for details.
Learn about restrictions on reproduction and re-use of Repairs Universe's repair/take-apart/installation guides, and about creating hyperlinks to our guides.