LG Versa Take Apart Repair Guide
June 4, 2018 | 0 Comments
This guide shows how to disassemble the LG Versa cell phone quickly and safely. This guide is designed by the RepairsUniverse team.
This guide will help you to install the following LG Versa replacement part(s):
- The first step is to remove the back cover, battery, and the sim card from the phone.
- Next, you will need to unscrew 6 screws using the Small Phillips Screwdriver.
- Now you can carefully pry the back housing using safe pry tool. The back housing is now totally separated.
- To remove the motherboard from the front housing, you need to disconnect the 3 connectors.
- Once the connections are released, carefully lift the back tab of the motherboard and carefully pull the cable out of the connector. Now the motherboard is totally remove from the front housing.
- To remove the LCD screen, first remove the camera then simply use a safe open pry tool and carefully pry along the edges of the LCD.
- To remove the touch screen digitizer from the frame, heat the front of the screen using a hair dryer or heat gun. Use quick movements, not staying in one area for too long. Medium - high heat will be required to properly warm the adhesive holding the screen assembly to the front housing. Take your time and reheat as required. Use a safe open pry tool to pry between the screen and front housing.
- You LG Versa has now been fully disassembled.
Simply replace the damaged parts with the new ones and reverse the order to put your phone back together again.
Applying Adhesive to the Touch Screen Digitizer:
Now you will be able to replace any parts on your LG Versa. Simply replace the damaged parts with the new ones and reverse the order to put your phone back together again.
Repairs Universe's guides are for informational purposes only. Please click here for details.
Learn about restrictions on reproduction and re-use of Repairs Universe's repair/take-apart/installation guides, and about creating hyperlinks to our guides.