LG VU Plus GR700 LCD Screen Repair Guide
June 4, 2018 | 0 Comments
This is the LG Vu Plus GR700 LCD screen repair guide video. Use our easy-to-follow video to replace your LCD screen with ease! This video goes through the full disassembly and then the replacement of the LCD screen. Repair all common display issues you may be having on your LG phone.
This guide will help you to install the following LG Vu part(s):
- LG Vu Plus GR700 LCD Replacement Screen
- LG Vu Plus GR700 Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement
LG Vu Plus GR700 Take apart guide:
We recommend watching the below video from start to finish before starting the repair, and then pausing / rewinding and reviewing when needed.
Reverse the instructions above to reassemble your phone.
LG Vu Plus GR700 LCD and Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement Summary:
Using this summary in correlation with the video will insure proper instructions are given and a safe repair is made.
- Remove the back cover, the battery and the sim card. Remove the screws using small Phillips screwdriver. Use a safe pry tool to release the clips along the sides of the phone. Remove the back from the phone. Lift up the top cover from the phone.
- Remove the screws using a small Phillips screwdriver. Pull the motherboard slightly away from the rest of the phone and this will give you access to a ribbon cable underneath.
- Using a pry tool to release a pop connector. Simply apply pressure upwards. You can now remove the motherboard.
- Remove the 8 screws using a small Phillips screwdriver. Push through the ribbon flex cable and release the spring and then remove the keyboard from the rest of the phone.
- Remove the 4 Phillips screws and pop out the spring. Using a safe pry tool release the clips along the sides of the phone.
- Once the clips release you can now separate. Using a safe pry tool release the pop connector on the bottom of the phone. Open the jaw clip using the safe pry tool and then lift the LCD screen out and remove from the phone. You can now replace the LCD screen
Repairs Universe's guides are for informational purposes only. Please click here for details.
Learn about restrictions on reproduction and re-use of Repairs Universe's repair/take-apart/installation guides, and about creating hyperlinks to our guides.