LG Shine LCD Screen Replacement Fitting Instructions
June 4, 2018 | 0 Comments
Below you will find extensive content to help revive your LG Shine cell phone if you are experiencing problems with the LCD screen. This Repair Guide is designed to help you replace the LCD screen & repair your LG Shine CU720 Cell Phone. The guide shows the process and steps taken to dismantle your LG Shine cell phone to make it as quick and easier a process as possible.
This guide will help you to install the following LG Shine CU720 part(s):
- LG Shine CU720 / TU720 LCD Screen Version H/W1.1
- LG Shine CU720 / TU720 LCD Screen Version H/W1.2
- LG Shine CU720 / TU720 LCD Screen Version H/W1.4
- Other LG Shine CU720 / TU720 Parts
LG Shine CU720 / TU720 LCD Replacement Repair Guide:
Reverse the instructions above to reassemble your LG Shine.
LG Shine CU720 / TU720 LCD Replacement Summary:
Using this summary in correlation with the video will insure proper instructions are given and a safe repair is made.
- Remove the back cover, the battery, and the sim card. Remove the six screws using a small Phillips screwdriver. Use a safe pry tool and run it along the sides of the phone releasing the clips, allowing the back cover to be removed.
- Remove the sim card holder using a safe pry tool and lift gently as it is still held in by a pop connector. Remove the flex ribbon pop connector; to do this use a safe pry tool and simply lift it up. Release the motherboard from the cover, lift up and release.
- Remove the six screws. Simply remove the slide of the phone be careful of the ribbon cable. Remove the six screws; the top 2 are covered by small plastic covers which need to remove first using a safe pry tool.
- Use a safe pry tool to release the clips along the side and the bottom and the top of the phone to remove and to access the LCD screen. Once done you should be able to remove the LCD screen.
- If the black plastic is still in place, remove it. This will reveal 2 small Phillips screws that need to be removed.ï¿½ Remove the metal layer.
- To remove the LCD screen use the safe pry tool to flip the screen from left to right, this will allow you to access the back of the LCD screen. Release the jaw clip to remove the LCD ribbon, lift this up using a safe pry tool and gently take the LCD screen out.
Repairs Universe's guides are for informational purposes only. Please click here for details.
Learn about restrictions on reproduction and re-use of Repairs Universe's repair/take-apart/installation guides, and about creating hyperlinks to our guides.