Suggested Repair Skill Level
LG G2 Rear-Facing Camera Replacement is the camera that faces away from you. It is mounted into the back of the phone. This back facing camera will fix your LG G2 if it is not taking good pictures or not taking pictures at all. It replaces a broken, cracked or non-working back camera module.
If you are not sure about doing this repair yourself because you fear causing even more damage to your LG G2 camera we have you covered there too. Let one of our qualified repair technicians fix your smartphone for you. Give us a call at 866-925-2350 and we'll get your LG G2 Rear-Facing Camera fixed and your phone like new. Repair Services
LG G2 Screen Replacement Repair Guide
LG G2 Teardown Repair Guide
- LG G2 D800 D801 LS980 VS980
- Brand new
- Part Number: Y472A
- Popup Back-illuminated sensor (BSI),
- 13 megapixels
- Aperture size: F2.4
- Focal length (35mm equivalent):29 mm
- Camera sensor size:1/3.06"
- Touch to focus
- Optical image stabilization, Face detection, Exposure compensation
- ISO control, White balance presets, Burst mode, Digital zoom, Geo tagging
- High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Panorama, Scenes, Effects, Self-timer, Voice activation
- Camcorder: 1920x1080 (1080p HD) (60 fps)
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For Volume discounts and wholesale orders, please apply for an account now.