Suggested Repair Skill Level
The iPad Air Home Button Bracket Replacement is the metal bracket that secures the Home Button assembly to the inside of the Front Panel glass. If your home button needs replacing because it is unresponsive or intermittently responsive you will require this piece as part of the repair.
You will need some additional tools to do this repair correctly. So we have made it easier for you to add them to your order, which you can do by selecting them in the Add to Cart box at the top right of this page.
At RepairsUniverse, we guarantee the quality of our parts 100%, which is one of the many reasons we have been in business selling parts, accessories and supplies to millions of customers since 2008. Chat with one of our live agents if you have any questions or email us.
iPad Air Repair Guide:
- All 5th Generation iPad Apple
- iPad Air iPad Air A1474 (WiFi)
- iPad Air A1475 (WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad Air 16, 32, 64, 128 GB Models
- The home button bracket is made of metal.
- Easily stuck onto the touch screen lens between home button and home button circuit board
- Orders placed before 4pm (PST) are shipped the same day.
- Volume purchases by qualified wholesale accounts are welcome. Apply now