Suggested Repair Skill Level
The left side antenna cable for GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth is the iPad 2 (2012 - 3G) GPS Left Bluetooth Antenna Signal Flex Cable. If your iPad 2 has poor GPS, wifi and bluetooth connection you need this replacement cable to solve the issues. Watch the repair guide featured below. You will see that you can do this repair especially if you purchase the suggested tools. It is brand new, factory tested and the highest quality part available. This is a DIY repair that will save you time and money. Order your Left Antenna Signal Flex Cable Replacement today. We understand that you need this part as soon as possible, so we will ship your order within 24 hours of it being placed.
Check out our Online Repair Video for the iPad 2 to see what is involved in this repair.
- For help determining what replacement part you need or if you have a question about our iPad 2 (2012 - 3G) Left Antenna Signal Flex Cable, call our customer USA based service reps toll-free at 866-925-2350.
- For USA support we also offer Live Chat by clicking the live chat button on the top right corner of every page.
- Do not be fooled by websites that do not offer support such as Amazon, eBay or websites that are not based in the USA.
- iPad 2 (2012 - 3G)
- Highest Quality Available: All of our iPad 2 replacement parts are the highest quality available.
- Brand New: Repairs Universe only sells brand new iPad 2 (2012 - 3G) Left Antenna Signal Flex Cable
- Warranty: 30 days
- Factory Tested: Every part is factory tested before it is shipped
- Purchase Includes: Free safe opening pry tool and top of the line adhesive
- Same Day Shipping: if you place your order by 5pm Mon - Fri (PST)
- We welcome wholesale, school, and corporate orders. Please apply for a wholesale account now.