Suggested Repair Skill Level
iPad Air GPS Antenna Cable Replacement is the part that allows your iPad Air to connect with a GPS signal. If your 5th-Generation iPad GPS signal weak or not working or if you can't establish a GPS connection this cable inside the iPad may be the problem. Replacing the GPS antenna flex cable will ensure your iPad is able to establish a strong signal again.
You will need some additional tools to do this repair correctly. So we have made it easier for you to add them to your order, which you can do by selecting them in the Add to Cart box at the top right of this page.
At RepairsUniverse, we guarantee the quality of our parts 100%, which is one of the many reasons we have been in business selling parts, accessories and supplies to millions of customers since 2008. Chat with one of our live agents if you have any questions or email us.
iPad Air Repair Guide:
- All 5th Generation iPad Apple
- iPad Air iPad Air A1474 (WiFi)
- iPad Air A1475 (WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad Air 16, 32, 64, 128 GB Models
- Orders placed before 4pm (PST) are shipped the same day.
- Volume purchases by qualified wholesale accounts are welcome. Apply now