The iPhone 6 Plus Polarizer is a thin piece of film that goes between the LCD and top glass lens during re-installation of your iPhone 6 Plus top glass screen. Simply put, polarizer film helps reduce the reflection of light off the glass and LCD after installation. Similar to the lens of polarized sunglasses, this piece of film does the same job of reducing reflected light and UV rays. There is a Polarizer Film on the top of your iPhone 6 Plus LCD. If you damaged your iPhone 6 Plus LCD by cutting the wrong layer or deeply scratching it so that even UV glue can't fill in you can now replace the polarizer and get your LCD back to working condition. Repairs Universe sells the best quality pre-cut iPhone 6 Plus Polarizer available on the market. You need the iPhone 6 Plus Polarizer when you purchase the Black iPhone 6 Plus Glass Lens Screen Replacement or White iPhone 6 Plus Glass Lens Screen Replacement. If you damage your LCD while removing the broken glass the iPhone 6 Polarizer will repair it.
If you do not wish to repair your iPhone 6 Plus yourself, we offer an affordable repair service. Contact us or visit our Repair page for more info. Qualified, professional technicians are standing by to diagnose and replace the iPhone 6 Plus Screen Assembly for you.
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- All of our iPhone 6 Plus replacement parts are factory tested, and brand new.
- Brand new iPhone 6 Plus Polarizer
- No cutting - iPhone 6 Plus Polarizer is precision cut to your LCD size
- Both sides are protected with film until final installation.
- High Quality and Affordable
- Order includes a FREE safe open pry tool.
- We welcome wholesale, school, and corporate orders. Please apply for a wholesale account now.
- For help determining what replacement part you need or if you have a questions, call our customer service reps toll-free at 866-925-2350 or click the live chat button on the top right corner of every page.
- We will ship out the iPhone 6 Plus Polarizer that same day if you place your order by 4pm Mon - Fri (PST) Monday to Friday.