Suggested Repair Skill Level
The LG Nexus 5 Headphone Jack Replacement will solve issues with not hearing your phone through your headphones. No sound, partial sound or poor sound can be the fault of this part being broken. The Nexus 5 has great sound. Do not compromise with a broken headphone jack.
Save yourself time and money by following our detailed instructional repair guides. Each device requires a different set of tools. You will need the Recommended Tools to complete the LG Nexus 5 Headphone Jack Replacement repair.
If you have questions for our friendly US-based customer service team, just click the green chat button on the right of the screen or call us toll-free at 866-925-2350. Alternatively, you can send us an email via the Contact Us page. Plus, you can find answers to most questions via our FAQs page.
If you are not sure about doing this repair yourself because you fear causing even more damage to your LG Nexus 5 we have you covered there too. Let one of our qualified repair technicians fix your LG Nexus 5 smartphone for you. Give us a call at 866-925-2350 and we'll get your LG Nexus 5 Headphone Jack Replacement sounding great again. Problem solved. Repair Services
Google Nexus 5 Take Apart Guide:
- LG Nexus 5
- Google Nexus 5
- LG Nexus 5 D820
- LG Nexus 5 D821
- Designed to fit orignial manufacturer guidelines
- Factory-tested to assure high quality
- FREE pry tool included in your order
- Shipped out fast— within 24 hours or less of order
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For Volume discounts and wholesale orders, please apply for an account now.