Suggested Repair Skill Level
This brand new, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Vibrate Motor Replacement will replace the linear oscillating vibrator that creates the vibrating motion when your Galaxy S6 Edge is set to silent alerts. It is likely that the vibrator assembly is worn out or damaged if your phone no longer vibrates when the ringer is set to silent. In less than an hour you can have this Galaxy S6 Edge Vibrate Motor Replacement DIY repair done and your S6 Edge repaired. Purchase yours today.
A free open pry tool and adhesive is included when you order the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Vibrate Motor Replacement.
If you do not wish to repair your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge yourself, we offer an affordable repair service. Contact us or visit our Repair page for more info. Qualified, professional technicians are standing by to diagnose and replace the Galaxy S6 Edge Vibrate Motor for you.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung SM-G925P (Sprint)
- Samsung SM-G925A (AT&T)
- Samsung SM-G925V (Verizon)
- Samsung SM-G925T (T-Mobile)
- Samsung SM-G925R4 (US Cellular)
- All of our Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge replacement parts are factory tested, and brand new.
- Brand new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Vibrate Motor Replacement
- Fast shipping; orders placed before 4pm PST ship out same day
- Order includes a FREE safe open pry tool and adhesive.
- We welcome wholesale, school, and corporate orders. Please apply for a wholesale account now.
- For help determining what replacement part you need or if you have a question about your Vibrate Motor for the Galaxy S6 Edge, call our customer service reps toll-free at 866-925-2350 or click the live chat button on the top right corner of every page.
- We will ship the Galaxy S6 Edge Vibrate Motor out that same day if you place your order by 4pm Mon - Fri (PST) .