LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 Screen Repair Take Apart Guide
June 4, 2018 | 0 Comments
This take apart repair guide shows how to disassemble the LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 quickly and safely. This guide was designed by the Repairs Universe team and can help you replace a cracked or damaged touch screen glass digitizer, and damaged and faulty LCD display screens, as well as other internal faulty parts.
This guide will help you to install the following LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 parts:
- LG Chocolate Touch LCD Screen
- LG Chocolate Touch Touch Screen Digitizer
LG Chocolate Touch VX8575 Take apart guide:
- First, remove the battery. Next remove the six screwï¿½located in Figure 1 using a small phillips screwdriver. Use a safe open pry tool to release the clips on the housing, around all four sides.
- Most of the adhesive is located on the bottom section, you need to pry it up using a safe open pry tool. There are five screw which need to taken out using a small phillips screwdriver. There is also two circuit board ribbon clips you will need to release. These are the pop connectors located in Figure 2.
- Remove the five small phillips screws located in Figure 3. Slowly pry the motherboard out.
- Guide the two flex cables for the LCD screen and the glass touch screen digitizer through the housing. As shown in Figure 4.
- Remove the LCD screen using a safe open pry tool. It may be adhered to the housing. The LCD screen can now be replaced.
- Separate the LCD screen from the digitizer. Replace digitizer if cracked or non-functional.
Applying Adhesive to the Touch Screen Digitizer:
Repairs Universe's guides are for informational purposes only. Please click here for details.
Learn about restrictions on reproduction and re-use of Repairs Universe's repair/take-apart/installation guides, and about creating hyperlinks to our guides.